Monday, March 29, 2010

today morning i felt so longly as xinying and patty fansae me(: luckly i got comic with me ^^ but i was so happy to c both of them were together and laughing cheerfully ^.* ops i forgot to bring my geog WB to school therefore whole lesson i was being reading with my comic ..haha..and i think it is cool to have a quiet time to do reading^.< o.o forgot something,today morning i dun no what happen ,my stomach was super pain untill i wanna to shock it out loud!!
actually today afternoon me and sister plan to play bowlling one ,well it rains when i was reached orchard road,pls it was a super heavy rain okay .i was being stuck in the rain for a long time ,meanwhile i meet a friend .due to lazy waiting for that stupid rain to stop ,we decided watch movie together .when we reached cinema ,we two totally have no idea wah to watch ,so i reached to my uncle(allen) c if he have any suggestion .oh he told me 'HOW TO TRAIN UR DRAGON "was awesome .in the end i toke his advise and watch how to train the dragon lo.
that movie start at5pm,but then was still 4pm,so we decided to eat KFC first.hehe^^ i was so full after finishing two pieces of chicken^.* (thats why i nevr ate dinner tonight^^)

No comments: