Thursday, March 25, 2010




today is wents great ^^ after school we(farah.xinying,patty and me^^) eat at the canteen ,i was trying to steal somebody's ball from the dining table in canteen but failed and being caught on the spot ): sad
i only ate cheese duofu for my lunch bec too full ..hehe^^after had our lunch ,we headed to hougang stamiun striaght away but something went fun while on the way ,we meet jeremaih and weixiang .they also going for the hits ,so we forcing them go together with us ^^ we bully jeremiah badly haha..jaslyn being on asking jeremiah to show her his 6packs @.@ well i am not interested at all ..hehe^.* seriously,i dun like musclar man ,dun ask me y !!just felt that it is disgusting ^.^
yep i am super weird ^^
lol..i dun no why my hp cant connected to my computer ...i have some pic want to post for ur guys leh ..that stupid comp ><
i chat with WK continurastly about 4hrs leh ..so happy^^

No comments: