Monday, July 27, 2009

i smell durian !!haha ignoring it first ba !!o ya today xinying(now she has become my younger sister ,i still remember 1 day ago she was still used to be my father,but be my sister also not bad la,at least can be closer to her abit more hehe))
,megan((she is my judge means whenever jamila and me need to divores have to find her to sign up a contract!actually she is a witch,she always separate me and my honey jamila!!o ya by the way she is my auntie!!i hate all the auntie in this world !!))
,jeremy (which is my uncle now,i hate the mess relationship happen in our class,actually he is my didi de lo,who ask my that stupid mami patty go and call jeremy as brother la !!)
+patty(my mami is a filrty women,she keep on changing husband,untill today i dun even know who is my so call "real father "lol ,poor thing ya me !!i sob,oawwawawa))
and me were playing inside the classroom after school !!thats all for today !

No comments: