Friday, July 31, 2009

er...sorry guys i forgot to post yesterday bec i am too busy of chating with my gege.
o ya yesterday is my classmate -keerthana's birthday,so she decided to go AMK hub to for celebration .we went to watch movie and play zone-X .the movie is call the hunter of connection(ghost movie) ,i think so ,sorry ya i hardly remember that title.er it is quite scary la.ask ur a question ,before u goin out of the movie hall,waht u must do first ??answer is open the door .u know hor got three stranger ,they went down to the door way there,but dun care to open the curtain which just covering infront of the door.i went up and straight away open it ,when we went out of the movie hall,we r laughing off each other.
after that we went to zone-x ,junjie keep on bully me,that idiot that pig shit face .cut short .then i went home with keerthana le lo,as i am very tired,i went to took a nap ,i being disturbed of a call while i am sleeping .that is my best friend tingting ,she called me to play basketball as we long time nevr play together le lo.if i was not wrong that time should be 7somehing ba,i 5pm start to sleep.hehe
we play till 9.30pm ,then i went home lo by the time i finish my everything is already 10pm....finily i finished my post .

No comments: