Sunday, April 11, 2010






today is my cousin's birthday ,it helds at orchard road that Singtel building basement 1 from 12nooon-6pm.that place we booked was super big ,is about our soccer field that big ,inside got 2KTv rooms .there is one bar and two table pools ,haha i get to place one around as the each round requires $1 ! lol ...after i having my lunch i went to stay inside in our the KTV room with my cousins they are .they were all about 18years old and we all choose all kinds of old songs which i had totally no ideas what songs were that !!!well ,their sinning skill are amazing ,i enjoys their singing in the begining ,a while later i was shivering of that cool atmosphere as the air con there is super cool ! i hate them as they refused to sing mandrain songs as their chinese were really bad ^^
i get to sing when they left the room as i was too shy to sing infront of them @.* i left the place about 6pm ^^
hey i got print tatoot on my hand and my leg wor ^^

No comments: