Monday, August 24, 2009

my lucky day part 1

today i was so lucky!^-^ why leh ,first bec when i went to library,i found 5 books,but normally,we only can borrow 4 books st each time ri?? i set down and hesitated which 4s should i borrowed !!finially i made up the decision ,and put one of the book back to the shelf.Then ,i went to the machine inserting the library card. i was unable to borrow any books at this moment bec i had returned my books late last time and i needed to pay some funds!!so i went to the counter and asked the secretary to help me,after sovling the problem,i asked how many books can i borrow?? she told me ,i can borrow 6 boooks .At the moment i felt like jumping up high above the ground ,i was so happy that i could borrow the 5 books now !!^O^
Then i went back to the shelf and was going to take the 5th books,but when the moment i reached the shelf,i saw someone is reading it,i was....at the moment !!and i took up my courage and asked that girl could she let me having this book ,she answered sure sweetly !!i was so happy !!ham^-^.i went to search one more book since i can borrow 6 books now.hehe(:

No comments: