Wednesday, June 24, 2009

finially ,,my computer is working le,dun no why today it suddenly anable to connect to the internet.maybe it pitty me lor,that comp almost got 1 month unable to connect to the internet le...hi ya sad la ..finially today this comp brother is working le...hi ya maybe is today "he" is in a good mood ya....

o yeah.^o^!school is goin to reopen le soon wor.....haha.^o^..can c all my miss one soon..hehe dun worry is not u la...jk...dun cry ya...hehe..hi ya i miss u too la(this is for all the people who read my post hehe :)) actually ,i got a bit sad la bec when school is reopen ,everyday have to wake up early ,hi yo i will be miss my bed de u no ...cry babe..every morning have to carry a panda eyes to schhol,hi ya..i sign... o ya ,transformer2 is showing now yeah *o*..haha i will be goin to watch it with my friends at this friday ,if anyone is interested,pls sms to me,when i receive ur sms i will call u ok ?? c u

No comments: