Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my apology

ok start from the morn...morning ,i still on the bed,i heard that my sister's alarm had rung,i thought that her mum would wake her up,so i igorn it,and closed my eyes to continue my dream as today is wednesday,can sleep longer abit .but a while later i was being pull back from my dream bec of some noises. i heard that my aunt is shouted at the phone bec of her husband forgot to woke her up and causes my sis late of school and she wasn't heard the alarm rung too.BUT i heard it,i felt so guilty of that, i had heard the alarm but i refused to wake her up,is all my fault.sorry my sister and my uncle,sorry uncle,cause u also get scolded from that bitch.

mami sorry ,today morning i had scold u just for a small thing.sorry ya mami i love u very much de,forgive me ok ??i will try to change de ok !! i try only la,i cant promise i would change my bad temple .hehe

No comments: