Sunday, September 14, 2008

many people told me that blog was supposed to write about your own daily life...yalayala!!now i will tell u how is my daily life ....i think my life is very simple *o*
TODAY:
I woke up at 12noon,hehe a bit late -_-',i got excuse ...it is bec yesterday i slept at 1am ...hehe sorry my friend ,everytime call ur sleep at 10.30pm,
but myself sleep so late ...sorry la !!i promise tonight i will sleep at 10.30Pm
After brushing my cute cute teeth ,i washed my face .hehe now i remember i never ate breakfast yeh ..hehe ,nvm i got ate lunch bec already woke up so late..
from the morning i kept on receiving and sending sms to my friend ..hi ya!!my phone almost no money ..nvm no money call my mum to top up for me ..mum i love u very much !!wanna to kiss ur face ..haha !! my leg still pain yeh, but i want to play bb...cry three weeks never play already leh ....i miss u bb...
in the afternoon ,i go and check my eyes with my mum ,at first i consider i wants to wear contact lens ,but after testing my eye sight ,that person say my eye sight quite bad right side is 125grade ,left side is normal...and he say contact lens is not suitable for my eyes bec my eye degress is not so high and the first time wearing it ,the eyes will feel uncomfortable .so in the end i decided to wear spectacle . after going home i on my computer ,listen to the music ,chat with friend ...just like that lol
at night ,my mum usually with buy me supper,that why sometime i sleep quite late...hehe now i still sms ,untill my hand .....

No comments: